• Register

Information for users from the old Q&A site
If you have an account from our old Q&A site, your account was transferred over, but you need to reset your password and confirm your email address.
Reset Password here
Confirm Email here

2,066 questions

3,575 answers


14,327 users

Can anyone help me identify this?

0 votes

1 Answer

0 votes
To be honest the divot or air bubble make this look like glass.
answered Jan 14, 2016 by Weasel (52,150 points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
+1 vote
2 answers