• Register

Information for users from the old Q&A site
If you have an account from our old Q&A site, your account was transferred over, but you need to reset your password and confirm your email address.
Reset Password here
Confirm Email here

2,159 questions

3,776 answers


24,088 users

Do you know where or who I can consult re: value?

0 votes
asked Jan 1, 2016 by Hideoutreg (160 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes, you need to go to a local rock and mineral shop. Most will tell you for what amount they would put it for sale in their shop. Many will also make an offer which will be about 50% less because of the mark-up.
answered Jan 2, 2016 by Weasel (56,240 points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
asked Jul 8, 2018 by sabr (120 points)
0 votes
1 answer