• Register

Information for users from the old Q&A site
If you have an account from our old Q&A site, your account was transferred over, but you need to reset your password and confirm your email address.
Reset Password here
Confirm Email here

2,235 questions

3,905 answers


109,800 users

Who do you contact if you have found a large amount of riebeckite?

0 votes
asked Oct 10, 2018 by BobbieTennessee (170 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
It is also called blue asbestos and should be considered dangerous. I would start with the EPA, Environmental Protection Agency. They should at least be able to tell you who to contact.
answered Oct 14, 2018 by Weasel (58,940 points)