This is shiny, grey, hard, brittle, non-magnetic, metal. No reaction to acid, It is heavy, the 2 pictures total about 40 ozs. I cleaned it with hydrogen peroxide and disolved away alot of non-metal stuff. This also bubbles alot in the peroxide. Don't know origin of mineral. I got this from estate of lapidarist in Dallas, Tx., many of the items I got were marked and I have sold most of that but this and a few more items I have was never marked or identified. Would appreciate help identifing and possible value. Would also like info to who I can take this to to identify and sell if it has value.